Provide innovative library media and informational instruction in support of the middle school
and high school curriculum by supporting teachers to incorporate the latest information and
technology available. Reports to Chief Academic Officer.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area
2. State/provincial school librarian/media specialist certification preferred
3. Previous school library/media specialist experience preferred
4. Proficient technology skills and knowledge of Google Suites and Library Management
Systems (such as Follett Destiny Library Manager) preferred
5. Evidence of continued professional development and lifelong learning
6. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Please review full job descriptions.