The English Homeroom Teacher is the lead teacher, who is primarily responsible for the progress of a class of students. He/she applies advanced educational methods to teach the elementary curriculum and cultivate student learning.
1. Organizes the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
2. Sets teaching objectives and creates lessons planned aligned to curriculum.
3. Develops and implements teaching strategies to meet objectives.
4. Raises professional advice and feedback to students’ learning progress.
5. Conducts student assessment, records, evaluates, and reports on student development.
6. Maintains regular and positive communication with parents, sharing updates on student progress.
7. Motivates students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
8. Works collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate learning activities.
9. Participates in school events and functions.
10. Additional duties assigned or determined as needed.