· Develop STEM lessons based on practical activities and essential knowledge points within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
· Test and analyze performance, and how well performance meets criteria
· STEM teacher need facilitation skills to work successfully with teacher teams and individual parents, and students
· May also assist students with conducting laboratory experiments, grade assignments, prepare final grade reports, serve as student advisors.
· Bachelor's degree in the STEM field (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, or or);
· Genuine passion for science and practical learning
· Good natural rapport with students;
· Independent work ability and capacity to work on all stages of creating a lesson from the ground up;