Seeking passionate, enthusiastic Design Technology Teacher for Grades 6-8 in our IB Middle Years Programme to join our collaborative and vibrant teaching team.
Application is by submitting the below to email@example.com
1. a fully completed application form;
2. names and contact details of three professional referees, one of whom must be the candidate’s current or most recent direct supervisor (note that open references and references lodged on teacher recruitment platforms are not acceptable).
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education-related field or relevant subject matter.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience teaching in relevant grade level or the relevant subject matter.
- International Baccalaureate experience is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Teaching Certification / Bachelor’s Degree (must be a face to face qualification - online qualifications are not recognised by Qatar); Teaching couples must be married as per Qatari work visa requirements; Clear criminal record and background check; Clear medical history for HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and Tuberculosis.
We shall be interviewing suitable candidates as we receive applications and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date should a candidate be found.
Aligned with all QF Schools, all members of the QAK community are responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons according to PUE and regulatory safeguarding requirements - including but not limited to the provisions of the PUE Child Protection Policy.