1. Responsibly plan and teach lessons and support students as a homeroom teacher
2. Contribute to and develop a comprehensive curriculum for Tsinglan School
3. Contribute to the active, co-curricular program at Tsinglan School
4. Help design and implement Project Based Learning, 21st Century Skills, and Multicultural Week for students of different ages (middle school, and high school)
5. Support student learning by collaborating with other teachers and departments of the school, such as supporting English and ESL learning in other subjects and programs
6. Enhance literacy in students; help students with special literary talents move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials
7. Support the school’s commitment to the 4C skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in teaching and working with colleagues
8. Promote cross-cultural understanding among faculty and students
9. Participate actively in curricular work, curricular writing, and professional development within the curriculum group and the faculty at large
10. Whenever possible, become involved in interdisciplinary teaching with colleagues
11. Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences
12. Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester
13. Occasionally cover classes for colleagues
14. Assist with Foci-Learning Week, Summer School, Study Trips when possible.
15. Assist with other student activities when possible
16. Assess regularly and thoughtfully, both formatively and summatively, including midterms and final exams
17. Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into academic system
18. Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class
19. Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, including the admissions officers by writing and grading admissions tests
20. Be flexible, and assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management.
21. Responsibly for English、Math、Science、Drama etc subject teaching.