We are looking for an experienced IBDP Coordinator (half-time) to start in August 2021. If you are looking for a challenging international environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth, our vibrant international community in Marrakech might be right place for you.
For the remaining 50% allocation, please review our other 1/2 open positions (College Counselor and Curriculum Coordinator)
The ideal candidate would have the following Qualifications:
- Appropriate/relevant training
- Appropriate Certification
- Two years of relevant experience for each of the desired roles
- Innovative educators who are ready to inspire students and create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Open-minded and willing to learn and grow
- Teacher candidates with a growth mindset
The American School of Marrakesh is a multicultural community of learners.
We offer an American-style education with a thorough grounding in the Liberal Arts, Sciences and Technology, and a highly competitive preparation for university acceptance around the world, especially American universities. Our students strive for mastery of English and fluency in Arabic and French.
Our mission is to foster excellence through critical thinking and creativity; build resilience and character; promote responsible, global citizenship; and encourage lifelong learning.