Bachelors Degree in Education
A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Native English speaker
Responsible for instructing students in an elementary school from grades 1-4. Creates lesson plans that are student-centered, provide feedback to students, instructs students using American Curriculum Standards.
• Collaborate with a team to plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
• Create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
• Participate in ongoing training sessions.
• Maintain grade books.
• Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
• Create Understanding by Design Unit Plans.
• Utilize various curriculum resources.
• Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives to students and parents.
• Observe and evaluate student's performance.