Reports to: ECC Operations Director
As a passionate early years art teacher you will be responsible for developing and implementing the approved BIBA ECC art curriculum that encourages creativity, cognitive and academic development of each student in a safe and supportive environment while focusing on developing fundamental attitudes and basic competencies; Love, respect, curiosity, interest, and harmony. We use an inquiry-based curriculum that encourages our students to explore and learn from the world around them while developing their unique artistic expression.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to relate in a positive and friendly, warm, and courteous manner
• Makes strong connections with people across Asian and Western cultures
• Demonstrate success in working as a member of a team
• Effective and strong communication skills (orally and written)
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Native English speaker（from USA, Canada, British, Australia, New Zealand, etc.）
2. Bachelor or above degree early childhood education/art/education
3. Valid teaching certification
4. Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards, and attention to detail.
5. Minimum 3 years of experience in e early years.