To design and teach curriculum to the student in the content areas of Math and Social Studies.
• Design modified curriculum aligned with the student’s academic and cognitive level in Social Studies
• Teach basic math skills using mastery teaching
• Progress monitor and assess student’s learning; report on learning in collaboration with the student’s learning support teacher
• Embed Social-Emotional Learning in lessons/ units and during instruction
• Contribute to the writing of goals for the student’s Individual Learning Plan (ILP)
• With the learning support teacher, regularly communicate with the student’s parents
• Maintain confidentiality of all student information (i.e. documents, communications, grades, attendance, etc.).
• Attend faculty meetings and collaborative team meetings when requested
• Comply with ISB’s guidelines regarding employee dress, conduct and behavior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Current and relevant teaching certification/ licensure
• Minimum five years of successful full-time teaching experience
• Full proficiency in English, both oral and written
• Dedication to the Vision and Mission of ISB