We are seeking an experienced counselor who can work with our students and staff and parents in a collaborative and supportive manner. Our priorities for the position of Secondary Counselor include:
1. Experience and/or understanding of support for students transitioning in and out of an international community.
2. Experience with working as part of a learning team that is focused on ensuring that every student achieves to their potential through early identification and support.
3. An ability to support students to explore university and college destinations within a broad range of countries.
4. An interest in the whole child – able to provide emotional and social support for a range of adolescent issues.
5. Experience with making career links for students through the development of work experience and internship programs.