Westhill Institute S.C.

Westhill Institute S.C.

Founded in 1992, Westhill Institute is an international American school that inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners, by developing ethical values in an inclusive and multi-cultural environment. Learners are inspired to be contributing leaders in a rapidly changing, globalized world by developing their intercultural understanding.

Westhill offers a global education through American, Mexican, and International Baccalaureate programs. The school is accredited in the United States through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS), and the International Baccalaureate Primary Years, Middle Years, and Diploma Programs. In addition, the is fully accredited by the Secretara de Educacin Pblica (SEP) and the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mxico (UNAM). The school offers rigorous academic programs from Pre-K to 12th grade for students from 44 countries across our three campuses: Santa Fe, Carpatos, and Athos.

Westhill Institute provides a fully inclusive program for students with special learning challenges and about 8% of our student population falls into this category. About 60% of our 935 students are Mexican nationals while the other 40% come from many countries including the United States and Canada. English is the langauge of instruction along with strong social and curricular support for Spanish, French, and Korean.

  • About the School
  • Working with Us
  • Benefits
  • Vacancies
1992
Private
Profit
Board
6.00
Day
Co-Educational
None
AdvancED
IB DP
IB MYP
IB PYP
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)

Contact Information
Contact Details
52 55 8851 7069
Westhill Institute
Domingo Garcia Ramos 56
Prados de la Montaña
Mexico
Not set
Mexico City
Mexico City
5610

Media Links
Education Information
IB DP
IB MYP
IB PYP
International
United States of America
English
Spanish
Nursery
12

Tuition Fees
7000.0
13000.0

Teacher Information
150
50
50

Student Information
885
135
380
176
1904
319
464
Teaching Information
190
August
Yes
No
Yes
No

Job Types and Salaries
This school has not provided this information

Visa Requirements
Other
Help with Visa attainment
School Benefits
Savings Potential
13% of your salary is matched and returned to you in July
Flights/Transport
Annual flight to place of permanent residency
Bonus
15 day bonus in December after a year of employment (prorated in the first year of contract)
Other
Support in finding permanent housing
International Major Medical Insurance
There are no vacancies at this time