We have an Online Learning Management System (LMS) to support learners with high quality lessons in all subject areas including math, language, science or other curriculum areas such as STEAM. We are currently seeking course developers to prepare courses that can meet the needs of international school students. This could be for IB, AP, USA, Canadian or UK curriculum frameworks.
Courses can be proposed by qualified Developers or we will send out requests for specific courses to be developed.
We are looking for qualified course developers that possess the following criteria;
• Be a qualified teacher with 2-5 years classroom experience
• Have education and teaching credentials in the proposed subject area of course development
• Have excellent spelling, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
• Be creative and innovate in their instructional design
• Be familiar with universal design, inquiry-based learning and literacy
• Be a self-starter, work independently, with teamwork and good communication skills
• Be technologically savvy and understanding of creating engaging teacher lessons, and resources
• Able to create videos, either through screen capture, or camera presentations
This is a part-time contractual agreement, as such you will be required to allocate the number of hours
required to meet the course requirements within a defined timeline that is mutually agreeable.
There are three types of course structures:
A. Open Course (i.e., has a single focus; informative: key concept or skill: few videos + pdf document: 2-4 hours, short length up to 8 weeks
B. Short Course (i.e., solves a single concept; 5-8 videos + a couple pdf instructions, 3-5 steps or modules, with lessons, tests: step by step sequencing range 12 – 16 weeks
C. Long Course (i.e., solves a larger in-depth concept, 10 + videos + multiple lessons + resources: includes worksheets and exercises: often week by week schedule, up to 1 year